Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Happy Morning! [/sarcasm]

Ya know... right about now... I think I might just crawl home and go to bed, because this day is really, really trying to wreck me. It's just little things - subway backed up and super-crowded, then the train moves at 1mph, then my brand new iPod won't work, then the elevators at my office are broken down - but it adds up, so when the first news story to catch my eye upon finally sitting down and taking a deep breath is this, I claim defeat. This day's in the toilet. From BD:

B-D confirmed reports today that Dimension Films has once again bumped the release of Greg McLean's giant croc pic, Rogue, which stars Michael Vartan, Radha Mitchell, Stephen Curry, John Jarratt, Heather Mitchell, Mia Wasikoska and Sam Worthington. Originally slated for release this October, the film can now be slotted under "to be determined."

What can I even say? I mean, really sincere death threats towards individuals (Hi Harvey!) are looked down upon in public places such as this blog, right? So I got nothing. Nothing to say. With enough fury to melt our very atmosphere wedged between the lines. Sigh.
.

1 comment:

Glenn Dunks said...

Aww, that's sad. It's release here is sometime in November though so it's October release for you never made sense with the "we'll see how it goes elsewhere first" mentality.