Monday, August 06, 2007

Hugh Jackman Is Naked

Well it certainly took the world long enough, and once it was found it's terribly difficult to make out, but some kind soul finally discovered a much-longed-for-by-me shot of Hugh Jackman sans clothing. It's from some Aussie TV movie called Halifax f.p.: Afraid of the Dark (I have no idea) in 1998, and the shot's terribly far away and foggy... I even lightened it up a bit - the sacrifices I make! - but this is as good as I could get it. Damn you, Hugh Jackman!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Halifax" is available on Amazon.com and that scene is right after a "full-on" love scene, as Hugh called it in an interview (you see from the shoulders up but you get the drift). I suspect we may see something similar in his movie with Ewan McGregor coming out later this year called THE TOURIST which is about a sex club, Hugh plays the bad guy, lures Ewan' into that world and, and Ewan has said there are "butt shots."

Anonymous said...

I see it, and it's beautiful...

Anonymous said...

He better have a nude scene in "Australia". He's gonna be sweaty, extra buff and dirty. Just the way I like 'em. :drool:

John T said...

Wow, Ewan McGregor and Hugh Jackman-that sound you hear is my mind exploding.

But yeah, this picture was long, long overdue-the man should follow the Chris Evans of never being allowed to wear clothes.

Glenn Dunks said...

Ja, if I knew you hadn't seen that picture I would've given it to you! I've had it for ages.

Halifax is like Prime Suspect in Australia in that a new one comes out whenever they can be half-arsed enough to make one.

Anonymous said...

He's so hot...

Jason Adams said...

Glenn, you fiend! I'd complained before that Jackman had never to my knowledge disrobed, and you let me prattle on like a fool! Shame! Shame! ;-)

Glenn Dunks said...

Oh. Sorry! I've had the picture on my comp for years.

Didn't we see his arse briefly in Someone Like You as well. I think we did.