Friday, August 31, 2007

Funny Games Snaps

More "Must Post" info appears... BD has three stills from Michael Haneke's remake of his own Funny Games, which I steal share below:


Brady Corbet looks fantastic, Naomi Watts looks fantastic, Tim Roth looks fantastic... Michael Pitt........ gah. Why? Why, Michael Haneke, why??? Ahem.

BD also says it's coming out on October 26th now; I swear the last I knew it was coming out in like January or February; am I nuts? But if they're right - and I have no reason to believe they're not right, since something tells me their info's more reliable than mine, which I gather by whispering sweet nothings into tree trunks and reading tea leaves - then Yippee! So much sooner!
.

4 comments:

Richard Steandric Ricsteand said...

it's definitely coming out on oct 26. warner independent have confirmed it.

Anonymous said...

It's going to be so akward to see a movie where I'm so attracted to a psychopath.....

Carl Joseph Papa said...

i think im gonna love this one

Anonymous said...

Is it weird that I'm really attracted to Brady Corbet?