Saturday, July 07, 2007

Cloverfield Grabs

There's a new pic up at the weird 1-18-08.com site for Cloverfield (the JJ Abrams-produced movie I spoke of here); I grabbed both the pics and am only really doing this because, yes, the new pic has Mike Vogel in it (2nd pic down, Vogel at left) and he appears to be semi-scruffy, so our Vogel-appreciation prayers in the comments from my last post have been answered:


I also think the set of big eyes at the left of the first pic might be Lizzy Caplan, but it's hard to tell.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.ParasiteMovie.com

Ross said...

I think JJ stole my idea! In my script, I am attacked by the giant monster in Mike Vogel's pants, and it's all filmed on handheld cameras. It's just too similar to be a coincidence.

Anonymous said...

I'm pretty sure that is Lizzy Caplan...the other might be the girl announced in the cast who I can't find any information about at all.