Thursday, June 14, 2007

Howdy

Hi, everybody! I am home, though I got in on the red eye this morning and as usual I couldn't sleep - never can on a plane - and I am completely delerious. Like... my eyes are rolling back in my head. MUST SLEEP.

I had a favor to ask, if anybody's around, though: because I am so terribly out of the loop, if there are any stories that came up in the past week that you think I need to know - if you know what I need to know, and I'm pretty upfront with my need-to-knows - anyway, throw a link in the comments, so I feel caught up some. And not swirling in desperation at a lost week.

Anyway, thanks for that, if you know of anything I missed. Mucho appreciated. I will really be back tomorrow - albeit briefly, it's still a day off for me - when I've become human again.
.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

http://www.themovieblog.com/archives/2007/06/gay_propoganda_group_upset_that_john_travolta_is_well_acting.html


a thought provoking situation?

Unknown said...

Welcome home! Hope you and the boyfriend had a great time. I assume you know Lindsay is in rehab. Very important. Oh I saw that movie Waitress! Perfect little flick. Keri Russell keeps get better and better. I never know why people refer to certain stars as having a face that comes from "old Hollywood" I never see it. But that Keri girl has it. She's got such a twenties/thirties face and eyes and would not have been out of place in a thirtes screwball comedy. Sorry I ramble. Hope the trip was great!
Christopher

Marius said...

Welcome back, JA. Let's see. I had an interesting discussion with Glenn and Nat about my secret lover Eli Roth. Glenn obviously doesn't like Eli, but he clarified his position and made some good points. However, I still believe it's hypocritical for gay bloggers to bash movies like Hostel. I explained in the comments section of one of Nat's posts, which you can see over at The Film Experience!

Also, I hereby tag you or something. Apparently, it's International Weblogger’s Day and I was instructed to tag other bloggers--my favorite bloggres. So, I'm tagging you. Check out my blog for details. I think International Weblogger’s Day is officially over now, but, hey, it's the thought that counts! :)

Anonymous said...

This could be interesting...if you didn't know it already :)

http://jakegyllenhaalwatch.blogspot.com/2007/06/jake-sing-brokeback-theme-song-to-crowd.html

PIPER said...

The Royals beat the Cardinals 17 to 9 last night. That's big news.

Jason Adams said...

So I think I may've lied about posting today. I forgot the boyfriend wanted to paint the livingroom. So... we're painting right now. I'll try to post later, if possible and not dead from exhaustion.

And thanks everybody for the links/news! ;-)

John T said...

Jake Gyllenhaal may be coming to Broadway-that could be worth an investigation!

http://www.nypost.com/seven/06132007/entertainment/theater/jakes_hat_in_the_ring_theater_michael_riedel.htm

Glenn Dunks said...

Ja. Rogue got a trailer. That is all you need to know. (Hostel 2 flopped majorly, thank you)