Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Who's That Girl?

.

Veronica Mars has officially been gone from our lives for a full week now, so to commemorate this terrible anniversary I give you Kristen Bell in a tiny pink bikini filming what I am assuming to be the movie Forgetting Sarah Marshall, which is listed at IMDb as currently filming and is set at a resort in Hawaii... hence the bikini. See how it all comes together? Anyway, here's another Bell-bikini shot:


She is SO TINY. There are a couple more at HT (found via D-Listed).

In Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Bell plays Sarah Marshall, and the film centers on her ex-boyfriend, played by Jason Segel (Marshall on How I Met Your Mother... too many Marshalls!), who goes to Hawaii to escape their break-up but, lo and behold, she shows up at the same resort with a new boyfriend! O cruel coincidence! Surely hijinks follow. It also co-stars the also lovely Mila Kunis (That 70's Show).

ETA JJ's got even more pics of a bikini-clad Bell.
.

4 comments:

Jwise said...

I really hope she can successfully transition to movies. Saw her in 50 Pills and while she was great, the movie was eh.

And ever since I heard that Rob Thomas is thinking about writing a Veronica Mars movie, all I can think about is Kristen so thanks for these pics. She is too cute for school

Anonymous said...

Still pale in the tropics, extra points for the Bell

Barry said...

They are showing Season 3 of VM on the CW again (started yesterday). I watched it. It was fantastic :D and I still have that glimmer of hope for FBI :)

Jason Adams said...

You keep that hope alive, barry. I'm not being facetious; I really want you to, and I want it to happen... I'm just (a lil bit more) dead inside these days and don't have the strength.