Friday, May 11, 2007

Who Is Matthew Bomer?

.

And why haven't I been ogling him before?

Ah yes, I have ogled him before; Matthew Bomer was in The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, a film which I ripped to shreds here, but I did take notice of Bomer's hotness then. Otherwise, his career has involved Guiding Light, Tru Calling, and not getting the role of Superman in Superman Returns (allegedly because of gay rumors; but that didn't stop them from hiring Brandon Routh?).

And I bring him up now because he and his dreamy blue eyes caught my attention in the previews for Traveler, a new show airing on ABC whose previews played like 24 meets October Road.

So anyway, since it's the weekend now and as much as I love her we don't need Flannery O'Connor sitting at the top of the page til Monday, here's a good dose o' Bomer to ogle at as my weekend gift to y'all:

.

14 comments:

Marius said...

Yeah, he's hot.

Unknown said...

He helped make Tru Calling such a pretty place...all the more reason to speed up my tivo viewing and get on with watching Traveler

Anonymous said...

Those... eyes... *stares* *sighs*

Anonymous said...

As our newest convicted felon might say, "That's hot!"

Joe R. said...

Yeah, I'd be watching the show anyway, but...well thanks for the pics, is all I'm saying.

Also: hee, "rural juror."

J.D. said...

Haha to what Rurrr Jurrrerr said.

J.D. said...

[robotically] JA, are you dead?

Marius said...

Hm, that makes me wonder. Who's going to take care of Tinkerbell?

Jason Adams said...

Not dead, but thanks for the concern, JD. I really don't post on the weekend - it keeps me sane. Or, ya know, it keeps that last tiny shred os sanity I've been clinging onto for years.

Marius, you really think PH takes care of Tinkerbell? She just trots that thing out for cameras.

J.D. said...

Well, that's good to know. I've realized that theres a blogosphere slump thoughtout the weekends. I think the height os Tuesday. Or February.

Anonymous said...

um, I hate to break it to ya', but matt is indeed gay. but who gives a rats behind. the man is not only handsome and sexy, but not a bad actor. hollywood and the rest of the world need to get over it!

Jason Adams said...

gusgus, I don't know why you'd hate to break such a thing to me. I'm all up in the gay! Ask my boyfriend. He's always telling me, "Ya know what, my male longtime companion? You're gay! For real!" and I'm all, "Shucks" and then we have gay sex all gay day. Totally.

Anonymous said...

gusgus, how do you know he is gay? did he confess himself?

Unknown said...

The reason he didn't become superman was because the director changed. He says on his interview with Jimmy Kimmel, that they cast the new guy when they changed directors, he also said that the whole movie kind of changed too.