Friday, May 11, 2007

I Am Friday's Brief Link

--- Yes boyfriend, I will soon get around to reading this book so you can stop scowling at me when you want to talk about it - BD has got a link to the trailer for the adaptation of Jack Ketchum's book The Girl Next Door: click here to see it.

This is not to be confused with An American Crime, which is a film based on the true story that Ketchum based his story on, and stars Catherine Keener and Ellen Page.

Or, actually, it is to be confused; I certainly can't keep straight which is which.

--- The latest installment of The Horror Roundtable is up at The Horror Blog today. We were asked:

"Good, bad or ugly, describe the last horror movie you’ve watched."

Head on over to see what I, as well as my esteemed counterparts, answered. Mine was based on a surge of suddenly remembered ill will, so that's fun.

--- Better now than never - Glenn's UMA Awards continue at Stale Popcorn, and he reveals his Top 10 films for 2006. If I'd seen Jindabyne by the end of last year, and also (and probably more importantly) if I'd bothered to make a proper Top 10 list (here was my mangled approach) it very well may've made it on there. Head on over and see where it and nine other splendid choices fell.
.

No comments: