Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Happy 30th, Eric Balfour!

.

So yeah, Eric Balfour's basically single-handedly ruining 24 this season, and he's got a weird devil face, and I haven't been convinced he can act worth a damn, but... well, the pictures below speak for themselves. He's a tall, lean, broad-shouldered drink of water. Plus, he was on Buffy - even if it was only for the first couple episodes - so I'm not allowed to ever truly dislike him. Be forewarned, a couple of the below pics are semi-NSFW (bum-looker!), but I could've posted way, way more NSFW, believe me.

.

10 comments:

about a boy said...

oh my. oh my. oh my.

ive had a crush on eric for a good long while. thank you.

Marius said...

OMG, he is HOT!

NATHANIEL R said...

so where on these much unsafer shots. LINK!

Jason Adams said...

There's one very NSFW link linked to up there at top, where it says "way more NSFW"... but if ya want more (and me thinks you do...)

HERE

HERE

HERE

HERE

I am one giving sumbitch!

Anonymous said...

And here's the absolutely NSFW clip: here. You're welcome.

Jason Adams said...

Wowsers - thanks, anonymous!

Glenn Dunks said...

So what? He's got a good body? He has zero else going for him. His face is a mess and he doesn't seem to be good at his chosen profession and he's probably an idiot.

Yawn.

:D

Jason Adams said...

But he was on Buffy! Buffy? Buffy! You see...?

Anonymous said...

Um, excuse me, is it just me or is he hung like a mouse? Where is his penis? Is it scared to be seen?

Anonymous said...

Holy shit, his ass is so edible.