Friday, April 06, 2007

Eli Roth's Underpants

Okay, so yes, I got out of work early, and I totally ditched cleaning the apartment before my mother arrives to go and see Grindhouse. I have like seconds until I have to run to the arport to get her so I can't review it right now (one word : AWESOME), but I thought I'd share one of the Greatest Moments In All of Cinema, from Eli Roth's faux-trailer for "Thanksgiving" (watch it here), which most of y'all have probably watched already but I kept myself a virgin for, and was given this gift in return, in all its big screen glory:


Oh happy, happy days.
.

3 comments:

Marius said...

As Borat would say, "very nice!" Eli is hot!

Unknown said...

Ja-

I love those orange tighties! Yum. I must find a pair.

Have fun with the Mother!

Christopher

Unknown said...

And that trailer!

I'd love to see that as an actual movie!

But I'd love to see that scene with the kids in the gym altered a bit. When the voiceover says, "White meat, dark meat." The guy in the gym should have been black! It would tie in better with the teens-who-have-sex-die motif.