Thursday, February 15, 2007

What What What?

.

How did I not know that Rodrigo Santoro was in 300? Did I know? If I did I don't remember. And how, in the name of all things beefcakey, was I unaware of or able to forget this fact?

There are some pictures of Rodrigo and Gerard Butler up at JJ from the screening of the film at the Berlin Film Festival (where the film apparently received spontaneous - as opposed to premeditated - applause throughout); pics, I might add, that are singeing my retinas with too much hotness in one small frame.

I need to go look for 300 pictures of Rodrigo in costume immediately... A-ha! The pic to the left there is Rodrigo in costume (he's Xerxes), and he's completely unrecognizable, so that answers why I didn't know it was him. But now, knowing that is him, I have fainted. I am typing these final sentences from the depths of my unconsciousness.

And for the hell of it, here are a couple more pics of Rodrigo in a lack of costume:


That is one shimmery bikini. Also, THUD.
.

No comments: