Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I Smell Bread

.

So I know I come on here nearly every Wednesday and say how spectacular Veronica Mars has been, and nobody cares, but guys? Seriously. THIS SHOW ROCKS.

Last night's episode was maybe the best of the season, which is saying a lot when this season as of late has been top notch.

WATCH THIS SHOW. What do I have to do? Do I have to start threatening kittens again? Cuz I will. The kittens will all buy it, every last kitten in the world. I have amazing kitten-killing capabilities that as of yet have lain untapped. Do you even want to imagine a world without kittens? Didn't think so. So wise up!

And for Lamb's sake, here's Sheriff Lamb (Michael Muhney) in happier, shirtless-ier times:

.

3 comments:

John T said...

Okay, so maybe I should start watching the show (he is shirtless a lot, correct?)

Jason Adams said...

No, he's not shirtless often; actually I think the aboce caps are from the only scene he's ever taken his shirt off for. But he is always strutting around in his form-fitting cop's uniform if that helps?

But actually (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!) I did this little tribute to him because he (SPOILERS SPOILERS SPOILERS!!!) got killed in this week's episode. So if you wanna see Sheriff Lamb, you need to watch the first couple of seasons. (END SPOILERS!!!)

Colleen said...

Veronica Mars DOES rock, but I was sad/shocked/sorry to see Lamb go. Should've seen it coming, though, when Wallace got his little "friend of Dorothy" dig in...