Monday, January 29, 2007

The Queen: A One-Man Re-Enactment in 150 Words or Less

Hello I am Helen Mirren but instead of flashing my tits I'm wearing tweed and hairpins so you know I am The Queen and I sit and think and chat icily with that twerp Tony Blair who waffles with his anarchist wife but then some newsreel footage interrupts us and Diana's dead and they want Elton John at the funeral and there are piles of flowers and mean little girls who aren't really mean after all and We Royals run off to the country and I hike in a field of Corgis and then this dead deer teaches me a really important lesson so we go home.

THE END
.

2 comments:

Arun said...

That was about a 100 different kinds of awesome

NicksFlickPicks said...

The Departed is still my favorite of these, but this is an amazing runner-up. You might need a separate blog just for these.