Monday, January 08, 2007

Charlie Hunnam

.

In honor of my newly minted #1 Movie of 2006, Children of Men, I could maybe have gone gratuitous with a Clive Owen (who's phenomonal in the movie) photographic retrospective, but I've paid his manliness its due before, so instead I turn to Charlie Hunnam, who shows up practically unrecognizable - and terrifying - in dreadlocks and a thick coat of grime as one of the scariest and most unpredictable of the film's characters. So much pretty hidden away!


After this unrecognizable turn in Children of Men, and his albino villain in Cold Mountain, I'm beginning to worry he's got some Jared Leto type aversion to playing the pretty boy. Embrace your prettiness, Charlie!

Anyway, I've been crushing on Charlie ever since his Ye Olde Queer As Folk (UK) days (sooo much better than the American version), and honestly think he keeps getting better looking - and (sure, why not) more talented - with age.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's hot ;D

Anonymous said...

He's uber hott :)

Anonymous said...

This man is ridiculously delicious!