Monday, January 29, 2007

Babel: A One-Man Re-Enactment in 150 Words or Less

Ooh I got a gun let's go shoot a tourist in the face I don't like to wear panties under my schoolgirl uniform NO I CAN'T HEAR YOU but i take some drugs and get dissed by creepy boys now i go to a party across the border bring the whiny white brats with I'LL WEAR THE RED DRESS we dance and rip the heads off chickens and outrun the police and get abandoned in the desert but those nasty British tourists are gonna steal the bus from my dying peeing wife and my eye wrinkles are acting circles around me but I cry on the telephone cuz that bitch housekeeper left my kids under a branch so I take all my clothes off for the police officer but he isn't interested NO I CAN'T HEAR YOU but my daddy does love me.

THE END
.

2 comments:

qta said...

Dude. This is BRILLIANT! The only problem is that is it far more cohesive than the film. You actually suceeded in uniting these stories.
Much better than the film!

NicksFlickPicks said...

WOW. Maybe this is my favorite. Holy God.