Friday, November 10, 2006

Scaring Your Inner Child

Another week, another Horror Roundtable at The Horror Blog. This week's investigation:

"Name a movie that terrified you when you were younger that wouldn’t scare you now."

Go there to see answers ranging from Superman III (I think you're onto something there, Sean, I can vividly remember that scene right now and I haven't seen that movie in years) to V: The Miniseries. Shudder... when the alien's skin got torn off on V, I think I almost died.

As for my choice, in the conversation I reference with my mother, I also learned that my parents saw The Exorcist on their very first date! Even though I wasn't born until years after they'd dated and gotten married, I am pretending from here on out that I was conceived that very night, because of that movie, because awesome.
.

1 comment:

Sean T. Collins said...

This post reminds me of how, being born in late April 1978, I almost certainly saw "Star Wars" in the womb.