Thursday, October 19, 2006

Rodrigo Arrives!

.

So after teasing me the two previous weeks with Rodrigo Santoro's name in the credits but his fair visage nowhere to be found, Lost finally revealed my main squeeze last night. Sure, he came out of nowhere as one of the survivors on the beach, and I'm supposed to set aside the fact that there's no way in hell I'd have missed sighting him earlier, but whatever, he's there, he's pretty, me happy.

Otherwise, am I alone in thinking last night's episode was kinda lame? I usually like Locke-centric episodes but this one... I just wasn't getting his motivations for anything he was doing. And I found the dream-sequence unbearably cheesy - ooh, CG bear! And I really never wanted to see Ian Somerholder's face again, so no thanks for that.
.

No comments: