Friday, July 07, 2006

Manna From Heaven

///

I don't even know where to begin with these new pics of Jake's little bicycling trip. Those pics from the other day? Iceberg tip, man. Seems he and Matt McConoughghoughy and Lance Armstrong were all riding together - Why? Who cares? - so all can be forgiven with regards to the bike gear. You're riding bikes with Lance Armstrong? You wear the silly man-tights.

Anyway, there are so many pics over at IHJM of this event that I've gone cross-eyed going through them this morning. I may lose my eyesight. I'm just gonna stare at the pics til I do, so I can ensure Jake's seared into my retinas for eternity.

Anyway, Jake shows the "Sexiest Man Alive" how this shit is done.


Yes, he's wearing flip-flops with socks, and his shorts are falling off around his ass in spandex. And I only love him more because of it.

///

No comments: