Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Spidey's A Tease

////

You can watch the Spider-Man 3 teaser trailer now, right here! Do it!

I just did and... I almost cried with joy. I know, pathetic. But that's what I do. I'm pathetic so you don't have to be.

Also I make a frantic bunch of screengrabs, like I did with the first Superman Returns trailer, so you don't have to, uh, even exert the energy to watch something in motion. Sigh, I can't help myself.


Looks like Tobey's back in shape!
Or this is a body double / CG creation.
Whatever, naked CG Tobey's just as good!
Better, maybe.


Holy Sandman.


Somebody may've wanted to mention to James Franco
to act as if he were looking at an actual object
whizzing by him, and not use that 1000-yard stare...


Phew, that was exhausting. But looky! That glimpse of the Sandman in action is what pushes me right over the edge. Boner!
////

1 comment:

Emma said...

The film seems Ok, nothing spectacular.