Friday, June 30, 2006

He's More Legend

////

I don't even know what I was going for with that above image; it kind of looks like Johnny Depp has a twin and they're DP'ing Will Smith. Vulgar!

Anyway, this website is saying that Johnnny Depp's been cast opposite Will Smith in I Am Legend (which I've already talked about here).

"Sources tell [us] that along with Smith, JOHNNY DEPP has been added to the cast. No telling which role Depp will play, but given his penchant for playing extraordinary weird-like characters, expect a juicy plum part, like the neighbor, now one of the living dead."

Well yeah, the neighbor is the only other major male character I can even think of, so I think that'd be the role Depp would take, unless the film's going to be drastically different than the novel (and if so, BOO).

But cool, Depp redeems the Will Smith thing. Mostly.
////

No comments: