Thursday, May 18, 2006

Today's Mood

////////

The Countess (Lauren Hutton), Once Bitten

"I need a virgin!"

I should be ashamed of this, but my friends already know this about me and (questionably) still love me, so why not share it with the world - I love Once Bitten. I've seen it well over a dozen times, and pretty much have the entire movie memorized. There's a dance scene in the middle of the film that I could stand up and do the choreography to at my desk right this second. I know it's total 80's trash, but I can't help it, I just love it.

And as an added bonus, and keeping up with today's apparent theme of "three men showering together", here's a shot of Jim Carrey in Once Bitten being gang-raped (not really) by his two best friends!


And the real reason I love this movie presents itself...

No comments: