Monday, March 20, 2006

Jeremy Northam

\\\\\\

Whatever happened to this guy's career? Yeah, I've heard both the "He's gay" and the "He's difficult to work with" rumors. But he's a good actor (see Gosford Park) and damned nice to look at.

So all you big-time casting agents reading this - do your jobs! The gays demand more Northam! Get on that!


Bonus Northam Fact: He was in Mimic. That's all. I just wanted to mention Mimic. I really like that film, even if the rest of the world says it sucked harder than Lindsay Lohan in a bathroom stall. Big scary bugs! I mean, big scary bugs are in Mimic, not in Lindsay Lohan. Then again...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sucks! Just like you!

Jason Adams said...

Is that you, Lindsay?

NATHANIEL R said...

he is #97 on my "favorite actors of the aughts" list. I agree: casting directors --get to it.