Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hobo Camp?

Guess what? I'm in a much better mood so far today. The black clouds have departed, I am a ball of joy. Well, as much of a "ball of joy" as I am possible of being, meaning I don't want to stab anyone in the belly right now. Yay to no belly-stabbing!


Anyhoo, guess what else? The delightful Strangers With Candy movie website appears to be functioning! I dunno how long it's been up, but I've just discovered it myself. Another Fall movie I am creaming my shorts to see. Loves me some Jerri Blank. Amy Sedaris is a diety here. Bow to her! Bow to the queen of garbage! The queen of refuse! Bow! Er, sorry, I became gripped by a fit of tourette's by way of The Princess Bride there. Something tells me Amy Sedaris would love the nickname Queen of Garbage, though. I can imagine her fashioning an elaborate outfit out of Hefty Bags and matted hair.


No comments: