Thursday, July 28, 2005

In Praise of The Guttenberg

.
The image “http://www.plasticbag.org/images/extra/steve_shame.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

Steve Guttenberg. The name fills the senses, the mind spins with remembrances of the finest acting since Brando in his prime.

Okay. Not so much. But The Guttenberg, as I lovingly refer to him, was the first man I remember ever having a crush on. He's the reason I sat through endless hours of Police Academy movies, why I saw Cocoon more times than I can count.

Here's a recent interview, where he comes off as delightfully self-deprecating. My long-dormant love has been reignited. He's not nearly as hot as he was back in the day, but I will no longer hide my Guttenberg fixation! I will not live in shame any longer!

He's also going to be on Veronica Mars next season, which rocks. Him and Charisma "Cordelia Chase" Carpenter. Just wow.
.

No comments: