Thursday, April 11, 2013

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... feeling the burn with Hugh Jackman. (via)

(thx Terence) Alright these pictures might just be too much. If "too much" were possible, these would be it. Thing is, Hugh lives only a few blocks from where I work, so this work-out in front of street windows also happened a few blocks from where I work one presumes, where I am sitting right now, and that... that, that, that is too much.

That shot is probably the most "too much" of all. How the photographer didn't go all Body Heat and toss a trash-can through the window and ravage him right then and there I will never comprehend. Never! Hit the jump for several more...











4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Strange. Last night I had a dream I found out Hugh Jackman was my long lost brother. Which was cool but also really fucking gross because.. well you know, I wanna fuck him.

John T said...

It would be a crime if he wasn't on the DL, as that would be a terrible thing to waste.

Raven said...

@John T: Fact 1: His wife looks like she could be his mother.

Fact 2: Like Tom and Nicole they decided that it was immoral to actually create an actual child to validate a sham marriage so they adopted instead.

So yeah I'd say it's a given he's on the DL.

Anonymous said...

can you imagine actually fucking this guy?