Thursday, August 05, 2010

Happy National Underwear Day 2010

.


I missed National Underwear Day last year, the horror, so I'm jumping on it here in 2010. I did posts in honor of this splendid day in 2008, 2007, and 2006. Thankfully there's no shortage of guys dropping their drawers. (Perish the thought!) I think most of these are new but if I do say so myself I'm rather prolific in this area so no doubt there are a couple repeats. As if excessive underpants shots are a crime! Then throw away the key, because I am guilty! Guilty of loving excessive underpants shots in the first degree!

Aaron Johnson in Kick Ass
Anton Yelchin in Middle of Nowhere

Jake Gyllenhaal in Rendition

William McNamara in Chasers

Vince Vaughn in Clay Pigeons

Tyron Leitso in "Becoming Erica"

Tony Leung in Chungking Express

Topher Grace in Valentine's Day

Til Schweiger

Thomas Jane in "Hung"
Jason Patric in Your Friends & Neighbors

Simon Pegg

Ryan Kwanten in "True Blood"

Adrien Grenier in "Entourage"

Ashton Kutcher

Alexander Skarsgård in "Generation Kill"

Kevin Zegers in It's a Boy & Girl Thing
.

3 comments:

J.D. said...

This is so magical.

Heather said...

Whatever happened to Billy McNamara?

Jason Adams said...

I dunno, heather. i had SUCH a crush on him back in the early 90s. Weird that after he made Copycat in 1995, a terrific and underrated movie in which he's solidly creepy, his career seems to nose-dive. But hey, he still works and has kept working the entire time (just in things I haven't heard of) and that's more than like 95% of actors can say.