Thursday, May 13, 2010

Outta The Way, Jen!

Seeing the news that Paul Rudd and Jennifer Aniston are reteaming for a comedy - one written by the fine folks behind Wet Hot American Summer, namely Rudd and David Wain and Ken Marino, to be produced by Judd Apatow - immediately made my mind go here:


That's the scene in The Object of My Affection where Rudd's gay character almost gets it on with his girl friend (as in a friend that is a girl) where I'm always so conflicted. His shirt's open! Yay! But it's Jennifer Aniston touching him. Nay.

Anyway I figured I should post some caps of Paul in the movie (via) since that's where my brain is right now and it's a nice place to be (Aniston excepted).

.

1 comment:

John said...

I find it sooo annoying when they have to have the gay man eventually sleep with a woman. Why can't they just have him be with a man.