Thursday, November 15, 2007

.

For no real reason whatsoever, I have declared today Dead Calm Day here at MNPP. That's right - remember the thriller from 1989 starring a young Nicole Kidman, Sam Neill and Billy Zane, and directed by Phillip Noyce? Well today is it's day. I was watching a bit of it earlier this week and realized that, well, first off, that it's a fine little thriller, but secondly, it lends itself well to a couple of my regular features here. So I decided, well... why not?

And really, "why not" is the answer to so much of what I do, innit? Anyway, stay tuned for Dead Calm related whatevers through the rest of the day! Whoo - whatevers!
.

1 comment:

Joe Reid said...

I saw this movie when I was super, super young, and kind of a pussy about movies, and I watched almost all of it from behind the safety of a pillow. I totally thought this was a "horror" movie. Heh. It's still awesome, though, and Billy Zane is way creepy. Creepier than normal, even.