Wednesday, December 02, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
A happy 59th birthday to the actor Steven Bauer, whose career seems to have found a little renaissance thanks to that small role he had on Breaking Bad a couple of years ago. You should of course recognize him as the cute guy in Scarface (there weren't many cute people in that movie, Michelle Pfeiffer obviously excepted, so that word narrows it way own) not to mention a million sleazy 90s straight-to-video type movies. Like this one seen above, something called Drive By Lightning. Or perhaps the scene where he oils himself down in a movie called Thief of Hearts is more your flavor?


I wouldn't blame you for finding that more to your flavor. And then there's also the 1994 film Stranger By Night, which we previously gratuitized here.  Point being, thanks for the memories, Steven - the sleazy sleazy memories. Hit the jump for a bunch more...









2 comments:

Paul said...

OMG! I loved Thief of Hearts. I think I saw it 5 or 6 times in the theater back in the mid 80s...

Sean said...

Supposedly, he briefly dated Annie Lennox and my favorite role is his cameo in "Would I Lie to You". Or am I too old for that reference?