Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... bending like Bentley.

Sorry it's taken me so long to get around to these shots of Wes in this past week's episode of American Horror Story! I'd actually forgotten all about this until today's news broke that the show is getting another season, at least, for sure. I've more than made up for my tardiness with an excess of giffening though -- special attention paid to his butt and what I'm pretty sure is a glimpse of cock-sock...

.

.
... and now hit the jump and wallow in Wes with me...






















2 comments:

sissyinhwd said...

My My you have really out done yourself this time. He surely is FINE. Cock sock or not I'll settle for the glimpse of bush. (I know, I know - Grow Up, right.)

Adam said...

Good catch! I'm happy to look at him shirtless, but I'm amazed by what a bad, bad actor he has become.