Friday, November 13, 2015

The Psycho & The Superman

.
The trailer for the new Nicholas Sparks movie is here and I refuse to look up the plot or anything associated with any of that for this probable garbage movie but as soon as I saw that Benjamin Walker was the star I knew we'd get some shirtless shots in the trailer and sure enough on a quick skim through there he was! Nicholas Sparks is good for that much. As I was scanning through I realized...

... is that Tom Welling? I had to stare and stare to realize it is. The last time we saw Tom he wasn't looking like this - he seems to be playing a dope, guessing from the paint-by-numbers Nicholas Sparks plot I've grafted onto my skim through the trailer, so I guess he decided to dope himself up for the role? Ya dope. Anyway I have talked about a Nicholas Sparks movie too much already - there are more shirtless slash adorable Ben shots after the jump to tide us over til we see him in American Psycho on Broadway in the Spring is all that matters...










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why would Mamie Gummer divorce that?!