Friday, November 06, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Look at this picture of Nev Schulman that I have never seen! How have I never seen this picture of Nev Schulman? What a world, man. Anyway did you guys know that Nev ran the New York City Marathon? If you follow his Instagram you did, but maybe you missed this other dude's video, which involves a whole lot of Nev hamming it up for the camera. (Nev apparently finished the race in 3:34:31, which means nothing to me besides sounding exhausting.)

I'm so fascinated by the man-scaping Nev does - I wish, in my deepest heart of hearts, that I had as much body hair as he does, but that sharp cut-off line at his neck weirds me out... same as Jake Gyllenhaal's under-boob contouring, actually. Then again if the alternative is a total shearing a la Charlie Cox on Daredevil then by all means, trace the United States across your breastbone, what do I know? Okay y'all hit the jump for a ton more of Nev...

















1 comment:

J.D. said...

wow I never really notice how hot he is. Makes me want to watch that catfish show more. I also give high points to his sexy friend too.