Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Daniel Radcliffe Sixteen Times

.
I've been sitting on some Danny pics for awhile now (via here and here mostly, thanks Mac) but after writing my little library-sex aria inspired by his BJ scene in Kill Your Darlings it seemed a fine time to indulge. I momentarily figured I'd share these there but I got a little, you know, into it, so a separate post then. Anyway...

... there's also a great chat with the former Mr. Potter over at Playboy that you should read, and not just because he talks a bunch about his dick. (And if this is what Playboy means when they say they're getting rid of the nudie girl pictures I'm all for it!) Here's the choice bit:

Playboy: When you were doing Equus on Broadway, you were naked for much of the play. Did you do any fluffing?

Radcliffe: Dude, there was no opportunity for fluffing. I was onstage for the entire show, and I ran around naked for 10 minutes in a scene that’s about sexual failure and horse blinding. But I’ve heard stories about actors putting an elastic band around their dick. If you wank and then put elastic around the base of it, it keeps the blood in there, and then you whip it off and go onstage. I would have had to do it an hour and a half in advance. I’m pretty sure I would have castrated myself. I was shit-scared and 17 when I did Equus, which is the age when you’re most self-conscious. And I was very aware that a certain percentage of that audience was coming to look at my dick every night. Looking back, that was mental. I have a lot of respect for myself for having the balls to do it, so to speak. "

I have a lot of respect for Daniel Radcliffe's balls as well. 
For the rest of the pics (balls sadly not included) hit the jump...






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

His beard would look better if there was cum all over it.

Unknown said...

All looks better with cum all over it, Anon... Lol