Thursday, September 24, 2015

Today's Fanboy Delusion

Today I'd rather be...

... having a hot cuppa Efron.

I know I'm late posting these pictures of Zac Efron once again tossing the collective world a bone on the set of the Neighbors sequel - I saw them pretty much as soon as they hit the net last night (thanks Alpha!) but yadda yadda I been busy. And no, not busy doing what y'all have been busy doing looking at these pictures either!

It is very very weird for me to say this but these pictures showed up right while I was watching Nick Jonas getting eyeball-raped by the camera on Scream Queens and I almost had a moment of "Too much!" I mean I feel like Zac's been filming scenes for fifteen movies where he's forced to strip in front of a crowd over the past year (see here and here and here for just a couple of many) and... I almost feel kinda bad for him?

Bah, nevermind. Shut me the hell up
and hit the jump for more...








5 comments:

Ross said...

He's loving every minute of it.

Rob91316 said...

Oh, Zac, you beefcake bonanza, you.... why do you torture me so???

Scot said...

Hey Ross, so am I!

zefron said...

I'm glad We Are Your Friends bombed so hard, it'll hopefully confirm that sneaking suspicion Zac had that we only want to see him in juvenile comedies where he's half naked 99% of the time.

And on a related note is it possible to pre-order Dirty Granpa and Neighbors 2 on bluray already or am I getting ahead of myself? ;)

Anonymous said...

He found a niche, but I hope he just don't do the same thing over and over again, I believe in his talent and I want him to do well

Even if Zac in comedies = Zac shirtless all the time

I listen they said Zac is shirtless half of the time in WAYF so I think this isn't something about the comedies too