Tuesday, September 29, 2015

The Missing Efron

.
As happens when dealing with a incorrigible exhibitionist I managed to miss a few shots of Zac Efron flaunting his wares on the Neighbors 2 set the other day when I posted twenty or so pictures of Zac Efron flaunting his wares on the Neighbors 2 set -- his hot ass is hard to keep up with! So in the spirit of Zac's generosity let's all dig deep and hit the jump where I've got several more pictures of Zac Efron flaunting his wares on the Neighbors 2 set...




8 comments:

triggerua said...

I don't understand how EVERYTHING from body to hair to eyes and face can be so perfect yet not really add up. He has it all but it just doesn't seem to work for some reason.

Anonymous said...

To me he have everything and still works, I also think he's hotter in video than in photos

boolprop said...

Yes triggerua, he's a fucking monster. Oh oh...my eyes...I can't look. :|

Listen hunny go eat a dick it'll alleviate that overwhelming sense of bitterness you carry around with you everyday of your life.

8ur43n said...

@triggerua: ya know, if ZAC EFRON(!) doesn't "add up" for you, maybe you should consider trying VAGINA.

Anonymous said...

Wow. There are some real cunts in these comments.

lavendromat said...

@Anon: And bitch, you are them queen of them all.

http://www.ryanseacrest.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/tumblr_msou9wyzo91rivb74o1_500.gif

Unknown said...

Wow, some people. I don't know triggerua, but it's possible to find someone physically attractive but not be attracted to them. I'm rather baffled how you assholes can't understand that.

I find Zac Efron perfect physically, and yes, I would fuck his brains out into next Tuesday. Then again start again on Wednesday after that.

Unknown said...

Does anyone know where you can buy nikes like that?