Thursday, September 10, 2015

Hotel Hunks Getting Checked Out

.
The first real teaser trailer for American Horror Story: Hotel -- meaning it's the first one with footage of the folks who are acting in it -- has arrived, and it's the usual fashion horror hybrid we've come to love... for a few episodes and then grow exhausted by. 

I kid, I kid, I am of course pretty excited about Hotel, even if every season devolves into chaos and nonsense like clockwork. How could I not be with the man factor turned up to eleven this year - we get glimpses of Matt Bomer, Cheyenne Jackson, Evan Peters, Finn Wittrock (way too quick with the Finn, though), Wes Bentley, and whoever that Sexy Disco Jesus is that Angela Basset's dragging around on a leash.

I hope he's actually on the show! Anyway you can watch the trailer over at BD and then here after the jump I capped the shots of the fellas, come along with me and Cheyenne to see the rest...







No comments: