Wednesday, September 02, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Have any of you guys watched Netflix's new Pablo Escobar series Narcos yet? If so, any good? I have not but I'm somewhat curious, if only because what I've seen of Wagner Moura so far has been very good indeed, plus Pedro Pascal (aka that damn dead sexy Dornishman Prince Oberyn from Game of Thrones) is slinking around, apparently at least once half naked, as seen here. Y'all tell me if I should watch it and here in exchange hit the jump and you can have more Pedro flesh! It's a deal!











6 comments:

yinzerella said...

When I first saw this I thought it was young Burt Reynolds.

Anonymous said...

Hey! These are my gifs! At least you could put a link ;-)

Jason Adams said...

I couldn't remember where I found them yesterday, sorry -- Tumblr is impossible to keep up with. I will add one now :)

Anonymous said...

http://starringroles.tumblr.com thanks!

Anonymous said...

And thank you for putting this images in your blog btw. I'm flattered. I read MNPP since... I can't even remember. It's one of my favourites. Keep the good work and use my gifs and stuff everytime you want. Hugs!

das buut said...

He's so cute and fluffy like a kitten in these pics. In fact, I would even go so far as to say he was squeezably soft.