Monday, September 14, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Here upon the occasion of Andrew Lincoln's 42nd birthday I am saying I am willing to extend an olive branch to him -- since I know that The Walking Dead isn't going to kill Rick anytime soon, and since so much else on the show's gotten better (CAROL) to the point where I actually straight-up enjoy watching it now instead of hate-watching it for the gore, I will try not to roll my eyes out of my head every time Andrew Lincoln comes on-screen. I will try! I promise. I might not succeed, and my trying might last all of ten seconds, but I promise, trying will happen. When I feel the eye-roll come on I'll remember these naked gifs (from some 90s British series called This Life) that I have posted after the jump, and I will try...






No comments: