Tuesday, September 01, 2015

Crowning Cassel

.
Does Vincent Cassel have the greatest head of hair working today? Actually now that I've written that it feels awfully reductive -- Vincent Cassel's beautiful hair doesn't stop at the neck. But you know what I mean. I would kill for my hair to shoot out of me like salt-and-pepper lightning bolts. Let is be said right here and right now: Vincent Cassel is a lucky man.

Anyway I wasn't going to write up an entire post about the news that Vinnie's gotten the gig as the big bad in the next Bourne movie since I still haven't seen a single Bourne movie yet (yeah yeah I know) but seeing his name made me look him up and I found all these great pictures that I hadn't seen before... so here we are. With good cause, people seem to like pointing their cameras his way!

I also found this set of gifs of him and Paul Bettany totally close to making out in a 2002 movie called The Reckoning; the movie sounded familiar to me so I did a search and this is that movie that Vincent & Tom Hardy talked about Tom slapping Bettany in the face during the making of! So much sexual tension, I can't stand it. I have a new answer to the question, "If you had a time machine what time would you go to?" -- I would go to the 2002 making of The Reckoning, apparently. Okay all that said, I have some more pictures of Vincent to share after the jump! Come along with me...






2 comments:

Glenn said...

It's the waviness that does for me. Salt and pepper wavy hair is just about the sexiest.

ChubChuck said...

What about the Iconic: Come mi vuoi 1996 - https://goo.gl/vZeiu7. Quite cool: https://goo.gl/56x89B ;-)