Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Spider-Man in the Jungle

.
First things first I would greatly appreciate it if some enterprising photographer would go take a bunch of pictures of Tom Holland please -- Tom Holland as of 2015, when he's 19 years old, so I don't feel like a complete pervert when I google images of him to use on articles. Tom, who I was rooting for to win the Spider-Man role (because of how great he was in The Impossible) and did win the Spider-Man role, is having a very good 19th year indeed - he's just signed on to co-star opposite Charlie Hunnam in Lost City of Z, an anthropological action-adventure movie a la Indiana Jones adapted from the book by David Grann and directed by James Gray, whose movies The Immigrant and Two Lovers just scream out "This man should make an Indiana Jones type movie!" No word on who Holland is playing but my guess is he's a Short Round type of sidekick for Charlie because, well, because I have seen movies before. Speaking of Charlie though, this fan-site was king enough to post some pictures from behind-the-scenes of that King Arthur photo-shoot he looked so hot in, hit the jump for more of these...







1 comment:

Roark said...

If I had to guess I'd say Holland is probably playing Charlie's son.