Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
I haven't been youthful at heart since I was maybe fifteen, I have always been an old man at heart, so it's nice that the world around me (that is, my comprehension of it, which face it is all that matters from where I'm sitting) is catching up with my mindset. Case in point, I was worried to bring up the fact that I am confused by SnapChat lest I sound too fuddy-duddy-ish, but fuck it. See I thought that SnapChats were supposed to disappear? But Tumblr is full of Julian Morris' snapchats, like the above. I suppose, to paraphrase Jeff Goldblum, life finds a way. Anyway...

... that was the long way around to say I found some new Julian Morris pictures and I am now going to post said Julain Morris pictures, as is my wont... my constant state of wont. (See here for how often I wont Julian.) I am sad that the main photo-shoot I am sharing is littered with watermarking, as you see above and below, but it's too good not to share while at the same time being too excessive for me to photo-shop off. Oh well. Just squint & pretend it's fairy-dust or coke-dust or something. Hit the jump for the rest...













1 comment:

Remington said...

He's sooooo fucking pretty that it hurts to look at him. :)