Thursday, July 30, 2015

Putting The O God Yes In Magneto

.
One of the things I've been missing whilst being away the past couple of weeks is the glut of X-Men: Apocalypse stuff that's been dropped - pictures of shoulder pads and stonewashed jeans left and right! I'm focusing in on the shots of Michael Fassbender here naturally, but you can see more here and here and blah other places. Other places! I like the look they're giving Magneto this time around though - he looks all burly in his plaid. And this other shot...

... with that out-of-focus yet clearly built-as-fuck steelworker silhouette in the background reminds me of that scene in The Simpsons where the coal mine becomes a dance club - "We work hard and we play hard." You better bring it, Bryan Singer!

Oh and I should add this art-work of Brit-twink Ben Hardy's mutant butt-cheeks donning his Angel costume-to-be because really that's what we watch these spandex-fests for ain't it when it comes down to the brass tax of it all?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder why he's dressed like that. Magneto is usually stylish.

Anonymous said...

It was a steel mill that became a dance club in the Simpsons. One of my top 5 eps.

"No, ultrasuede is a miracle. This is just good timing." ;)