Monday, July 06, 2015

Made Marion

.
Today would've been Janet Leigh's 88th birthday and thus in her honor we're tackling a movie I can't believe we've never tackled for "Beauty vs Beast" before - I think maybe the gif gives it away but we're talking Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho. Leigh's only in half the movie and Anthony Perkins' performance as Norman Bates is maybe just a little bit iconic -- will that be enough to overcome the usual bent towards actresses? Click over and vote and let's see!
.

1 comment:

joel65913 said...

I'm team Marion. TCM is doing a mini festival of her films this morning until 8PM when star of the month Shirley Temple takes over. Some interesting choices rather then the usual suspects, Psycho, Manchurian etc.-great films but I'd rather catch the lesser known, including her first The Romance of Rosy Ridge which is the only one that's new to me. It's a bit cornpone but she was a natural from the get-go.