Wednesday, July 22, 2015

I am a Wonder of the Natural World

.
Like a bird, like a plane, like a dumb-ass kid with slippery fingers, I am outta here, you guys -- I know you're all like, "He was here in the first place?" Well first off fuck you, haters. Second off, yeah yeah I know lay off me, it's been an exhausting week - I am overdue some actual time off. Like real world time off. Like hookers and blow and lollipops and unicorns. Whatever I want! Anyway I'll be back Wednesday of next week. I will hopefully be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed and rarin' to re-go. Catch ya on the flip!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What movie is this from?

Jason Adams said...

Superman II

W said...

enjoy your rest & relaxation, for all the lovliness you give us you deserve 100 times more! <3

Benji said...

Enjoy, tell us about the hookers when you come back!