Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Raise Your Hands If You're Impure

.
The first trailer for the Lance Armstrong bio-pic is here (although it's a German trailer, weirdly) along with the news-to-me that it's called The Program - that's a boring ass title. It's based on a book called Seven Deadly Sins which is a much more fun title, although it's not really clear that Seven Deadly Sins is a cycling story, I'll grant that; Seven Deadly Sins sounds like a mid-90s Lifetime movie starring Jamie Gertz. 

Anyway Stephen Frears directed this (I'd love to see Stephen Frears direct a Lifetime movie starring Jamie Gertz though too) and Ben Foster's playing the dick-in-spandex. There's no sight of any Jake Gyllenhaal or Sheryl Crow dopplegangers in the trailer much to my chagrin, although I certainly like seeing Lee Pace, Chris O'Dowd, and Jesse Plemons all in one place. Here's the trailer... ETA nope nevermind they took it off-line. I'm guessing a US version will show up soon, we'll report it then.
.

.

No comments: