Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Good Morning, World

.
Well good now, that's settled. Now that the shot of Sam Rockwell in his underwear in the Poltergeist remake is out here in the world I can safely tell y'all again, like I did in my review, to not bother watching it at all. Just watch Tobe Hooper's original film and during the scene where Craig T. Nelson and JoBeth Williams ate smoking their doobie in bed open up this post and pretend that Sam Rockwell's climbing into bed with them for an inexplicable time-traveling ménage à trois, and you'll be all set.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

True, the movie was god awful!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm I must have missed your review.

MMinDC

Cluster Funk said...

I have that shirt.

Rob K. said...

There was never even a moment I considered seeing this, much as I love Sam. Absolutely done wasting my time on these pointless remakes.

sissyinhwd said...


I turned it off after about an hour. Sam must have been well paid to do this piece of dook