Friday, May 29, 2015

Henry Cavill Pulls Out

.
I don't know why I'm illustrating a post with that title with a picture of Henry Cavill and Jamie Dornan. I just can't imagine. Jamie Dornan has nothing to do with this story. It's a mystery, the way my mind works. Anyway Henry Cavill has pulled his penis out of Jamie Dornan of the military thriller Stratton that he was all set to start filming just next week! We told you about this project back in November; it's based on a series of books about a single character, and Henry was producing the film (alongside his brother) as well. Ye Olde Chestnut Creative Differences is named as the reason for his leavin'. Simon "Con Air" Wet was directing. Make that "is" directing - they're already looking for a replacement for Henry. How about Jamie Dornan? I hear he's got an opening.
.

No comments: