Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Bomer At The Beach

.
Do you guys think Matt Bomer might secretly be an asshole? I've only ever heard nice things about him online but who knows, such things are easy enough to disseminate these days, and... well I mean come on, Matthew Bomer should probably be an asshole. Look at him. Yeah he's married but Matt Bomer clearly can have sex with anyone in the entire world, and doesn't that turn you into kind of an asshole? I feel like that would turn you into an asshole, no matter how hard you fought it.

Listen I have a wicked hangover this morning so my brain's gonna go to some funny random places today, I can already tell, so don't mind me thinking out loud as I stare at what is for all intents and purposes perfection on Earth strolling along, nary a care in the world. (via) Such things make you think thoughts, sometimes. Hit the jump for several more of these pictures as you nevermind me...





8 comments:

NATHANIEL R said...

sorry i have only ever heard that he's sweet as pie.

Jason Adams said...

Yeah that's all I've ever heard too. IT AIN'T RIGHT.

Anonymous said...

He's gorgeous and I love his swim trunks. I hate long,baggy board shorts.

Anonymous said...

I have only ever heard nice things about him too.

joel65913 said...

It does seem hard to believe anyone that beautiful can be so nice, but I also have only heard about how really nice he is.

It's rare but I have heard of other famous beauties, Carole Lombard, Sharon Tate, Linda Darnell, Mila Kunis, Hugh Jackman to name a few, who were and are so comfortable with their looks and didn't place them as the be all and end all that they are unaffected and pleasant dealing with everyone.

Anonymous said...

This is depressing news. On top of everything else, I'm also probably the bigger asshole.

Mattia Nuzzo said...

I've seen him around LA. Even when confronted by fans when he's clearly minding his own business, he's been nothing but kind. He's a keeper!

Anonymous said...

So now we know his one physical flaw: patchy facial hair! Finally! The man was just too perfect otherwise.