Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Pics of the Day

.
Yes that is your truly on the left standing beside the one the only Matthias Schoenaerts. I'm still hyperventilating a bit. As I told you last night I was going to see him and director Thomas Vinterberg do a Q&A for their new film Far From the Madding Crowd at the Film Society here in NYC - well I came I saw I came again. The above is a slightly (very slightly) different picture than the one I posted on Instagram last night - click over there for that plus two more pictures of Matthias and Vinterberg on stage.

But hark, I took so many pictures last night, so so many, I'll share a few more here because what else am I going to do with them? I will review the movie a little later today - I have got things to say about it. But back to the starfuckery! I never ever have the guts to ask anybody for pictures at these things but I was standing in the lobby waiting for my boyfriend and Matthias was in the lobby posing for pictures with other people and I was just watching, agog, at it. Then this one woman asked me if I could take her picture with Matthias and handed me her camera and that was enough to snap me into action.

Twas only a moment, but he was very friendly, and yes we have our arms around each other's backs. We are married now, in other words. Anyway the Q&A itself was one of the better ones I've been too - no bullshit, good questions (Eugene Hernandez always gives good interview). I'll probably work some of that into my review when I get to it. In summation, MATTHIAS FOREVER. The end.
.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurry for the review. Can't wait...

Anonymous said...

Even forgot the PLEAZE

Anonymous said...

your shirt is cute. lol