Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Now Spit!

.
I don't think we really appreciate how well shot the Little Shop of Horrors movie is. It's so much fun; so many great little touches like that shot there. Anyway I hope that Frank Oz comes back and makes another great movie; it'd be a shame for him not to. His last movie was the original Death at a Funeral (the one with Naked Alan Tudyk, not the one with Naked James Marsden) - before that there was the painful remake of The Stepford Wives.

Aaaaanyway to get to my actual point I have a bit of dental emergency today and so I have to run out for a few hours, you'll have to amuse yourselves. Here, just watch the below clip over and over until I'm back. (And yes of course Little Shop is on my mind because of the Gyllenhaal thing; can you blame me?)
.

.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Little Shop = TROMA by way of Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex...